CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Internal Conflict

soo im not sure how well this actually fits in with the whole internal conflict, but for me it works. so im using it. Im going to Dee Macks prom next week, and my only emotion at the moment is stress stress stress. i have yet to schedule any appointments for my hair or nails and its just very horrifying at the moment. i dont really know why i havent, i just havent i guess. I will say though that the stress level went down a little bit when i finally got a dress. But it raised a billion levels when the couple who we were going with cant. sooo i say UUUGH. I just want everything to get worked out so i can stop stressing so much. it sucks. not gonna lie. so yeah thats my internal conflict of the week.

until next time.. :)

0 comments: